Monday, November 3, 2008

thinking of the old days

anyway...to really get back in the days of my school life, i should post my very first written thing inside the book that have been mentioned before...i named the creepy thing "my thoughts exactly"

29th March 2006, Wednesday

My Thoughts Exactly
'The Weeds Do Work'


What to do if Ten people start fighting? how should i know, besides its just an opening quotes. well what the heck, i'll just start writing as my journey starts today, a journey that long ago i started but just today i started chronicling it. This is my story, story of my life, sum of my life, and 'The Journey'

What if i were to tell you that people have a short life? if they knew they were gonna die tomorrow what would they do? Probably they will do everything in one day. But apparently thing aren't always what they seem, or do they?....Hm...i'll have to think about that.
THinking all and all, everything has gone ballistic and people are dying everyday, caused by war and total pollution as it is part of our lives.

Maybe pollution isn't bad, i mean they do contribute to some of the most dangerous diseases like asthma, bronchitis, lung cancer, normal cancer, TB, and some other not worth mentioning. thinking back in my mind, perhaps just as long as we live, our lives trend to be are always surrounded by poison, threatening our lives each minutes second, and nano-seconds(physics, just learned)

THese are my thoughts for today, the day of wednes, the first day of my chronicles, the first day of my life.
END


and i just realize why i started writing this thing. it happened after the death of my friend that same year. after going to his funeral, i realized that my life could end at any time, and what then? what would i do when i die? do i have any legacy? have i left my footstep in this world, so that was why i was so active that year... explains a lot... but after that, death was like a normal thing to me....thats the end of my post... thank you..

"what i gotta do to make you want me?what i gotta do to be heard?what do i say when its all over?and sorry seems to be the hardest word"
Elton John featuring Blue- Sorry seems to be the hardest Word

No comments: