Monday, November 3, 2008

the past, using my deloreon, or to be exact my EX5 class, i've travelled back....

since its almost the end of the year, i do my yearly ravaging through my old stuff.... and in the spirit of ending the year i also like to dedicate my deepest condolences to my Uncle and Cousin in MIRI for the lost of my Auntie Sarimah...(Al-fatihah if your a Muslim)

anyway, in wednesday went with the entire family on my mother's side to MIRI in the middle of the night, and we arrive just in time before the burial...

anyway, about ravaging through my old stuff... i've found something earlier in my life that could be sorta of a blog to me, only it was in papers, and i write on it using pen, with some broken grammar, and weird syllables. and guess what, i've also found that people actually read my rambling in that book, and to be very honest it was kindla like my diary back then.. and after reading through the thing again, i've found that it wasn't actually anything close to what i'm doing now. it was more influenced by my obsesion of indie music back then and something involving death and the environment.... dont wrry, if i have the chance i'll scan the bloody thing..


and the sad thing is about that, my diary was read by people... and it succesfully became like my own handwritten blog. people actually enjoy my death rambles, and mocking people... the year of the diary was in 2006, when i was in form 4. i started writing that after implying that my social skills were very ugly, and stopped writing after i have some friends, and then quickly everyone became my friend, and by the end of the year i didn't finish what i started i just left the book, because probably i was busy with the school magazine, and Police Cadet, and other stuff, sports and such and not forgetting the big Marching thing at Padang MErdeka, which was the nationwide celebration in Kuching. and i was lucky to be chosen, because it comes and goes about ten years or so for sarawak to be chosen to celebrate the Independence Day nationwide. and i was in it...heheheheh.. i dont have the picture but i do have some pictures of us training there....



The Yellow Liners

ME and Pyzul


on the way ke padang merdeka... still with pyzul...

early morning preparation, still dizzy because did not have
enough sleep.. Getting enough sleep, tired after training....
those were some really awesome time, i mean meeting new friends, and such.... plus meeting pretty girls, but not really pretty....ewh...
To be continued...

No comments: