Sunday, November 30, 2008

talk to me now i'm older..

well i'm over my break.. and coincidentally that cousin of mine just also borke up... coincidence? or maybe he's just gay... whatever.... anyway its over, and i think i have fallen for someone, i don't know if its a crush or if its love, but its something old that i feel, its like when i first met DD.. well things didn't hit off between me and her, maybe because i was a shy unconfidence bastards back then but now i have the confidence but i'm still alittle bit shy. so anyway, this crush is very blocky, and i dont even know why i used that word, but i'm sure that its just one of those things that i randomly think about.

i found out that after my final that more is coming next sem, but i wont have to worry about that, since i go with the flow, and my final assignments that i have to hand in was the poster, sized A2, and titled 'Support your Local Music'....and handed the bloody thing yesterday.

so this was my day this week, and i that girl that i have a crush on, well lets just say that my life ain't worth killing time for some dames. but if she knows who she is, then would you please for the love of god, tell me that i'm only dreaming, i dont have a chance with you so i can get on with my miserable life....

"i found the cure to growing older.. and you're the only place that feels like home... "
I Slept With Someone From Fall Out Boy And All I Got Was This Stupid Song Written About Me-Fall Out Boy

No comments: