Sunday, January 11, 2009

why ow why?

is there nothing worse than a flood? yes there is.. all the while when i'm not celebrating my birthday (which i am not doing, because i don't celebrate any birthday) there is war going on in Palestine. and for some reason when there is someone who is not thankful it will always go to that war.... like per say, "i dont want this toy" "damnit play with that toy, people in palestine cant even play with that kind of toy." that is what usually happen when people aren't greatful. but the war or starvation in some other place shouldn't be like a thing to persuade you to be thankful. you must always be thankful, not because you aren't in some war or you're not starving in the dessert, but you have something to be thankful about..

so i decided to say to my cousin who's house is flooded right now and he has no place to sleep in, and almost all of his books and furniture in his house is ruined,that the war is much more worse than what he is going through... so what flood is much better compared to war, people dying, but flood only makes you wet....

and if you see people in the local malaysian TV they would only blame the government....always the government's fault.. luckily the people in Kuching, or Sarawak in general don't complain that much...dont think that just because i'm from sarawak..

and there are certain new things this year that kinda don't make sense to some people. one of the things that people really misunderstand is the wearing of seatbelt in the back seat. what people dont understand is that wearing seatbelt in the back seat is for safety reason. okay i know its nuisance, since it never is a law in Malaysia. my father said that he's been driving for 45 years, and he never use the seatbelt in the back and he's still alive. but surely he's old... so it doesn't count. people nowwadays are devil driver, or speed demon. which literally means they drive fast. but my dad still said that if you dont drive fast its optional... but seriously, even when you dont drive fast, if somehow some guy hit your car from the front or the back, you'll probably die.... and if you really don't believe me, think i'm joking around... you should watch this youtube video on seatbelts safety... even when one of your passenger dont wear a safety belt, you have more chances of dying than when all are wearing them... here are the videos:

Disclaimer: these are not my video, its from youtube, and if the owner do not want me to show these on my blogs anymore please notify me by placing a comment and i will gladly take it off from my blogs... thank you..











but just in case these videos don't show up here's the URL:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e6Qhmdk4VNs

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4SEy_FCJlpk

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BwM6ib0zeNg


i'm a hypocrite i admit it, i ask people to wear seatbelt, when i don't do it... but its my choice, i feel that i want to live dangerously...but no seriously i do wear them, that was just a joke... i really wear it... if you dont believe me, ask anyone that knows me... i'm a smart driver, not an asshole driver...

" I'm sorry I'm bad, I'm sorry I'm blue, I'm sorry about all things I said to you, and i know i can't take it back, i love how you kiss, i love all your sounds, and baby the way you make my world go round, and i just wanted to say I'm Sorry"
Sorry-BuckCherry

No comments: