Tuesday, January 20, 2009

finding the cure to growing older

ow man, this really sucks... i'm really not into these sick things, but i have to. its like one of those things that you don't like doing, and you're forced to do it....

its nothing to most people but, to me its very important, its why i have been avoiding it all this time... that thing is, shaving my sideburns....what you thought it was something weird? it wasn't

anyway, about finding the cure to growing older, i'm older, and a bit wiser, and a bit more cunning than before, so that makes me a bit like i was three years ago.

any way, theres this new thing going on with me, i'm starting my own band, and its gonna be like one of those weird cool bands(??what the??) what i mean is like, Weezer(?? hardly close) bowling for soup(??doesn't resemble) and my band is probably gonna suck ass... really sucks...... and my troubles are really beginning, because designing you're own jamming room is harder than i ever thought, especially involving the labour part and spending money....(full of crap)

but anyway, its gonna turn out great if i ever finish it....sadly i dont think its gonna happen...

"Is this more than you bargained for yet,Oh don't mind me I'm watching you two from the closet, Wishing tobe the friction in your jeans, isn't it messed up, how i'm just dying to be here? I'mjust a notch in your bedpost but your just a line in a song"
Fall Out Boy-Sugar we're Going Down

No comments: