Saturday, December 20, 2008

whatever you eat becomes something...

i like to eat, and thats a fact...
here's where i go to eat
and i got pictures too





Kaya And Toast, for breakfast, a choice of Nasi Lemak Special or Curry Mee
but that day i ate there i ordered Nasi Lemak Special










yummy...

and for lunch i ate at Manhattan Fish Market, i know, people only eat there for Dinner, but its me...i ordered the Grilled Platter for One






usually i order the Flaming Platter for one but my mom ordered that so i didn't..

and by the way since i'm using more picutres now, i'll reduce what i'll have to say, because pictures paints a thousand words, so whats another hundred from me is gonna do, i'll let the pictures make the words... have your imaginations...


"Lookin' back as lovers go walkin past, all of my life, Wonderin' how they met and what makes it last, If i found the place, would I recognize the face? Something's tellin' me it might be you"

It Might Be you- Steven Bishop

No comments: