Thursday, December 18, 2008

Dear Sayang

Dear Sayang,

Dear Sayang,
I know your far away right now,
In Some far away place,
In a far away town,
I'm sorry if i didn't see you off,
its because i didn't get a chance to,
but don't worry,
i'll be here when you're back,
waiting on your love,
will you love me back?,
hey, i know theres a lot of guy over there too,
they're just friends,
but me i'm more,
remember me always,
don't ever forget,
our promise that night,
or we both regret,
i miss you here,
do you miss me too?
i can only hope that you'll always remember me,
text me always,
i'll reply back instantly,
give me a miss call,
i'll call you back,
one miss called will turned me insane,
two could kill me,
i wouldn't know what could happen on three,
but i'll only say this,
missing you sayang,
always will,
i'll wait until you're back,
even if its forever,
i love you sayang,
always and ever...

No comments: