Monday, December 15, 2008

the visit.. and the unfortunate... and the irony

last week, T-man's cousin from Terengganu came to kuching, so the plan was hanging out with them, which was a blast, and i learned something new while with them, especially about the night life, and something else...(secret) anyway... this is the picture of us hanging out at Great Eastern... and it was a blast, and i
started to go back home in the morning again...




2 kelisa park next to each other with the volume maximum can cause a lot of noise


then theres that gay dude with us too...



so that was it... got a new friend learn something and did something... then went home early, the next day...and about the picture, somebody complained to me that i dont have any picture in my blog... so there you go... this is what you get...

and since i'm doing all the picture stuff, i'm gonna give something ironic, an ironic situation..



i met this truck on the way back from Miri, this truck carries the supply of gas to gas station, but ironicly, it ran out of gas

there you go happy?

"When I wake up, I'm willing to take my chances on the hope I forget that you hate, Him more than you notice.I wrote this for you. (For you so...) You need him. I could be him... I could be an accident but I'm still trying. That's more than I can say for him. "

Fall Out Boy-Grand Theft Autumn

No comments: