Friday, October 24, 2008

i'm afraid to be your friend because i'll always want more

i came back from the great life,
it is by chance,
from the attention of a lot of girl,
to just wanting it from you,
but my ways were wrong,
i mistreated you,
just like all your past boyfriends,
but all you wanted was the old me,
because of my ego,
i forgot what you wanted,
never inteding to hurt you,
and not asking for forgiveness,
because it wasnt all my fault,
you had your share,

you showed me your love,
but i choked,
regretting that choice,
awkward filled me,
not wanting to lose you,
and losing your friendship,
our friendship was the bond,
that made me fall in love with you,
and in the end,
we ended up looking at each other,
and asking ourselves questions,
where would we go?
what path is to be taken?
will we ever be more than just friends?


Inspired by:
JUST FRIENDS,
starring Ryan Reynolds and Amy Smart.

No comments: