Saturday, April 26, 2008

This Charming Man.......

theres something thats been in my mind for a very long time.....how does the human love things work?..... everyone's answer is weird.......... and doesn't make sense..... and just keep tis in mind, LIFE IS NOT JUST ABOUT LOVE, GET USE TO THIS FACT, ......
moving on.....

just went to my first ever toastmaster meeting last friday............really enjoyed it......althought its filled with matured people(not to offend them,in case they read my blog) and if LKW here is introducing the club, then i am in.......

NExt>>>>

today, played laser tag...... first time playing it.... really fun, and very bloody tiring........lost my breath in the room, made my lungs burn, but really fun...... before tagging>>> went jamming in SABERKAS...... didn't play any right songs, mainly becoz OPIE were trying to learn the drums...... really wasted money but we did manage to only play one song, which was BERSAMA SEMULA by A.C.A.B......

now all my activity has been said, i would like to mention what people has been asking me all this week......"Have i ever smoke before?" well the answer is yes..... but only for 1 year, it was in form one.... i stopped in form two..... i smoked becoz of this "GIRL" that i used to date......well its in the past..... forget about the past, move on to the future............

This poem is about me...

i've seen many girl all my while,
i've seen them beautiful and hot,
i've fallen for them many times,
but i never said so,
becoz my heart is afraid,
afraid they would say no,
"her", DD,aa-long, nadia, dila, afira,
all are in my past,
i look at the future in my dreams,
i see blurred vision of a GIRL,
who is she?
that is what i want to know,
but for now,
i might just let it go,
let the future unfold,
by itself without me.......

"reading isfun, especially my blog"

HAHA

No comments: