Monday, April 28, 2008

bloggers from others

i've been reading this guys blogs ever since he started it from friendster......
he was a forner senior at my school, one of the person i have admired, and has been like a footstep to follow, but i can't......so i just followed his tracks through his blogs.... he is a really nice guy...... i hope he succeeds while he is in america.....although i have never been there(if you're talking about the UK i have been there)...... ..or you can check the right side of my blog.... i've placed him under ridwan's blog.....
"really, you should read his blogs"

http://thoughtstreasuretrove.blogspot.com/

1 comment:

nova said...

Thank you for your kind words, sir. =)

As a response to your question, do they really treat me like what I've said in my blog. Yea, they do! And that have shattered all the stereotypes that I had about the Westerners prior to my arrival in the US.

Hehe... take care u 2!

p/s: Hey nice blog u have here. I'm adding you among the cohorts of TUNAZIAN juniors. Keep sharing the thoughts!