Thursday, November 19, 2009

Not really

I'm no good when it comes to talking to the girls that i like... thats it.... who doesn't right?
but i'm a mass comm student, so why am i so shy in front of her, i only talked like a bit by bit...
must be those stupid butterflies that keep flying in my stomach. still i've got to keep my hopes up high. i'm hoping that i'll be ready in time when i tell her how much i like her.

i must gather enough courage, and strenght and hopes, and of course prayers in hopes that i can confess to her...declare my feelings for her. but for now, i'm just happy she's happy.....


"i'll do it someday... i'm not hoping to become anything, i just want you to know. what your decision is, i don't care. as long as i do have my love on you....." Realization of a hopeless romantic

No comments: