Friday, November 20, 2009

i'm just another emo boy.its just aother day

i know.its true, the more i deny it, the more true it is. emotional.... how stupid isn't it? i should have stuck to the rules when i set them.

guess the only thing i want to know is, the what ifs.... i wish i could read my life like a comic book, or just any normal book. always knowing the ending, but i never could, the only ending i could see is my death, and even thats not certain when.

but anyway, my legs still hurt after my accident yesterday. i went through with the test. and i guess, i did badly.. and afterwards went out. still enduring the pain. but i still went. guess somethings are just that easy to do, when youhave strong feeling for. thats it for the update.

"but i rather be working for a paycheck than waiting to win th lottery." Bright Eyes- The First Day Of My Life

No comments: