Sunday, March 1, 2009

thinking back, and i'm really not looking for anger,

to have a new semester is like having a new school year start. anyway, last week was the first week of my third semester in LIMKOKWING Borneo, and in a mention to some of my friend, i'm now in my second year here...meaning one more year to go, and one PLKN to go through this year... which means my life is starting to get fun this year.

2009 started lame and sick and boring and kinda crappy. no one remembering my birthday, no presents, floods, stuck in a floods, had to be in a flood, and tried to swim in said flood, but with no avail, the water is murky filled with shards of broken glasses, and a copious amount of animals that lives in water and or comes out during floods a.e: snakes, scorpions, rats, pirhanas, crocodile, and of course water lizard.

slowly going on with 2009, it turned out better, my friends learned to play guitar, met a new drummer, met his uncle who is also our bassist, and then the most miracolous thing happened, i actually started a band. hmm, quite interesting. and so.. i also met a few girls in the process, like so and so.and in the event of starting the band, i also managed to write and compose two songs. ...pretty much its starting to get better.third semester starts, and i made an oath to myself to not be like last semester, that is my normal routine last time go to class, go home, sleep.. next day, same thing only buy KFC. and next day same thing also, but with chicken rice,and the next day as such.... so in not trying to repeat the boring stuff that i did, i try to get involved with more of the college activities, and hanging out with friends after class, rather than stay at home, and try to organize and or volunteer, with some kind of public event or campaign, like my first semester i voluntered with the ONE LIFE thing at the spring. apparently nobody seems to notice but, i did went there...some people did saw me and i was like all covering up my face... i started babling about useless shit again, and so i'm stopping...

okay next thing this year, the course decided to start a magazine, college-zine.. so i was suppose to design the magazine cover, and i was like why me? and nobody answered...i accepted wholeheartedly, and i also wanted to write some article for the magazine... and so i was stuck with thinking, what am i suppose to write about? music?(not so into pop music) lifestyle?(as if i have a life) food?(steroetypical fat guy typing here, so no) sport?(write about what, hot girls in sports) or just random things....maybe write about the culture of blogging, or facebook... maybe i could start a social observation? .....screw everything, i just write about freaking life or something....its much better than nothing...

"It's her hair and her eyes today That just simply take me away And the feeling that I'm falling further in love makes me shiver but in a good way..(you get it right?)"

Stephen Speaks-Out Of My League

No comments: