Friday, March 20, 2009

not now not after....

this is something that i've done for several days.... because apparently i love to take photo, and because my dad just bought me a new DSLR Nikkon D60. the thing is cool to use and really good for one's creative mind...

here are some of the picture that i've taken:
This is taken at Heritage Cafe



this is also taken at Heritage Cafe..



Anyone ever been to Kampung Goebilt? This is where they sell fresh fish....
and this is....well apparently this is me, some took this picture while i was sleeping....who did that?

that is all, since i have no further idea on what to write this week.

"I can't think of younger days, when living my life was everything a man could want to do, i could never see tomorrow, but i was never told about the sorrow"
Bee Gees - How Can You Mend A Broken Heart

1 comment:

Im_watching_u said...

nice photos) u found the interesting angle