Monday, August 18, 2008

the aftermath, the end... and the starting...

Limkokwing class started last week. it was a busy week for me and my whole family. there was this weeding of my aunt( my mom's cousin) wedding. it took about three days to finish, the first day, friday, the akad nikah. then saturday, the wedding reception, and Sunday the thank you party .

but wait there's more. that sunday was also the day of my newborn cousin's makan Selamat. that was probably what last week was all about.



in every family there's always this rich family thats somehow connected to us. there are some from my mother's side. they are my second cousin. they are filthy rich and live in this big house, and i never seem to connect with them. probably the main reason because the dont seem to remember me at all. they remember everyone else in my family but not me and my brothers. it was kinda, how should i put it, weird that they dont know family. so i was like whatever, and i didn't care. when they saw me, i knew that they looked right throuht me like i'm invisible or something. it wasn't a really big deal but i never seem to connect with them at all. when we were kids, my mom would inrodused us as second cousin because we need to know our family. they would of course acknowledge my existense for once, and they would try and have a conversation with me. and the next few years we dont see each others and they forgot about us already. how could they forget about us, i didn't forget them. and the next again we met, and this time our mom introdused us again, just in case we forgot who we were. and so our existense are once again acknowledge. but then again of course the whole process starts again. forgetting, introducing, and acknowledging and such.

and do you ever meet with rich kids? they're favourite line is " i may be rich but i can talk with everyone. i'm humble."
as if. i've been with rich kids that are like that. they say they can talk with everyone, and i agree they can, but they dont hang out with everyone. but dont worry this has nothing to do with anyone that i know, NOT!

"Kabus malam tanpa bulan bintang seribu satu kisah lenggang lenggok mu... figura hatiku!!"
THE TIMES-Konfrantasi primadonna 1965

No comments: