Wednesday, July 9, 2008

i look like buddy holly, you're mary tyler moore

this week on my "to-DO" list is still nothing.. still got enough cash to last me two maybe three more weeks. naim isn't coming untill the 27.. and i'm still bored out of my wits. and to further my torment, college will start soon.. and i dont even know if the finals result are posted yet.. gosh darn it..

so in the midst of noithingness, i fill my time by playing the ps2, which is starting to feel rather dull, and on the side i'm kinda saving to buy myself the PS3 until i found out that the PS3 requires a thing called an HDTV screen or monitor..and my dreams went down the drain, so instead i think i'm gonna buy a thing called the X-box 360, and that is until another shocking revelation, there isn't that many game published for the x-box. plus i dont think that many people in kuching own an X-box, so if i do buy it, i'm guessing it will be just another single player fun, since a lot of the x-box games are online multiplayer capable, since it is built by microsoft, and the internet, i can use my lan to connect it... so all in all, i'll just save to buy the PS3, and for the HDTV, i think until i work.....

and by the looks of it, there is nothing more i can do, since there is no one to go out with... my friends are all either in UITM or KML... that really sucks, and plus the night i get to go out with them is saturday, that is if my friends are back, if not then i'll go out with my brother, or in the day i'd go with my cousin "GAY-TING" Azzra.. i know its gay to be talking about him...

but on the bright side i get to hang out with more girls, since the departure of my friends.. cinema, eat out, or just hanging at her house..we're getting more closer, but i don't think i want to be her boyfriend, because i dont beleive in the very sense of being boyfriend-girlfriend.. we could become that, but then there's the calling everyday routine, and buying things for her, and notifying her if i'm going anywhere or hanging with anyone.. whatever.. the informal thing is much better.. i'll keep the relationship called friends-Plus-plus...and because i dont want the whole boyfriend-girlfriend is because if that is the case, i couldn't go out with other girl.. and if she does catches me or something, we couldn't break up because we aren't a "thing"(i mean boyfriend-girlfriend) i'm such a genius, but i sure hope she doesn't read this, or catch me or anything, because even if i dont get dumped, i'd probably get beat up or worse...(and not the good kind of beating anyway...)


well that is probably all my post for today... it isn't that long and i haven't posted in a while, but whatever..whatever.. i'd do what i want...(CArtman)

"where is your boy tonight i hope he is a gentleman, maybe he won't find out what i know, you are the last good thing about this part of town..."
Fall Out Boy-Grand Theft Autumn

No comments: