Saturday, July 19, 2008

from here to there and everywhere...

one more week, and it will end... my vacation, my holiday...1 month... still i haven't achieved anything. and as my life goes on.. i felt that i haven't done anything litterally for one month but sit in my house playing PS2, watching tv, playing computer, watching movies once in a while, going out on my own (which is quite boring, nobody with me at all) and some other unimportant stuff. my main goal during this break was actually to enhace my photography abilities. which thanks to my dad, i didn't do. mainly because i had this old-skool professional camera(CANON) and it needs a new battery. since my dad promised to buy it, i never thought to buy it myself. and for a whole 3 weeks he didn't get on the job. and he's the one that keeps lecturing me about not doing my job very well... thats a little bit hypocrite really, but i couldn't care.. he never remeber things like this, eventhough i remind him everyday.....

one more week, and Naim will come here, for his summer break. and coaccording to my dad, he may be staying with us. at least there's someone to play PS2 with me.

" i think of yesterdayand all the times I spent being lonely I watched the young be young While all the singers sung about the way I felt "
McFly-The Way You Make Me Feel

No comments: