Monday, June 2, 2008

the forever tales of neverending??

okay.........my last post didn't turn out so well.....well i didn't think people would actually read my blog...... guess all i had to say was sorry?.... god.. maybe it was the heat of the moment, forcing me to tell what i want,.......hahah........ on a serious note, i couldn't care less what other people say.... guess that what makes me kinda , i don know... what was the word? ... my last post, i deleted it to actually prevent more comment from flooding in to it... plus i never like the comment stuff anyway, so to the girl i have not mentioned-her-name-in-my-last-post, really sorry.....i'm really sorry... i didn't think it would turn out this way.... i thought the only ones that read my blogs are my friends and some random internet guy, or girl, and some of my cousin that can actually read(that means you Azzra, learn to read, propelly).... because the thing is, my blog sucks, its not funny, its not real, its just a myth(a tribute to film i watch in MIRI, The Myth) and its not really a what you call a true story, i mean its just a blog... isn't it?.... if any one out there gets offended, then i sincerely hope that you really forgive me, seriously........ and by the way, the only reason that posted the post(wat the hell?) was for Nazwan... thats right, you, nazwan..... sorry for the "things" that happened to you(fake laugh) (more fake laugh) , and to ridwan.... well lets just say, there's a playground nearby........hahahahah....... and to the other commenter, really, you really think that i would say those words to a girl... really, then you dont know me, very well......really, you dont know me..... and to the end of posting this, my trip to MIRI was quite enjoyable, especially in MARRIOT resort, really great...... and i mostly become happy for a certain reason, mostly.....


like a quote from one channel in you tube said in his video "i'm just a simple guy, who likes to imagine create and play, i'm sorry if its not good enough"

but my quote would be "i'm just another guy that likes to go jamming, singing, writing songs, and making movies, its really a complicated life fill with dreams and fantasy, dont try to imagine it.......



No comments: