Thursday, April 23, 2009

holding things in my arm

there is nothing more valuable than what you are holding in your arm. i never did get this term.

so instead here's another post about absolutely something.

something kept appearing in my dreams lately, and itsw been keeping me up all night. and that something is actually a nightmare. i keep having nightmares about freddy krueger, and the creepy thing is, he talked with me in my dreams asking me to kill the people he's killing. and so i did kill them, of course it was a matter of time before i started to kill the people that i eventually woke up. i did felt like i missed the chance to actually try and kill something in my dreams, but i woke up. the next night i dream of killing zombies. its actually kind of fun killing zombies but it was all in my dream, of course i did kill a lot of zombies while playing resident evil, but dreams are much more real, because you are as if in the dreams.

and much to my horror, after that i dreamt of going on a date with this girl that i used to have a crush on, and she actually likes me, but the thing was, she was some kind of vampire. and thoughout my dreams she tried to kill me and suck my p...blood! and the creepy thing is when i woke up i had all these scratch marks and my neck was sore as if something had twisted it. i never took notice of things that happen but eventually it lead to how i'm feeling for the day. and i felt like crap. i don't know why, i have no reason at all to feel like crap.

what the hell is this post about? i don't know.. so all i got left to say is look both ways before crossing the road, and never think twice when you're about to do something....

No comments: