Monday, February 23, 2009

look what i've got...

its almost here...something is almost here, every year, last year it was mine, this year is somebody elses'

yes it is almost here, the SPM/STPM result is almsot in. the reason why i've brought this up is because of the airtime it's gonna get on TV, every station has the same thing on, but from different kid and different schools. but there's always gonna be one student thats gonna get the highest record, like breaking 21 A's or 30 or 200 A's, and such.. but there's is always one thing that i always expect them to do, like telling the viewers that the reason they got that kind of record is because they want to prove something, and its not because they want to be on TV. but lets face it, who doesn't want to be on TV? not me(lying) mostly everybody...but that just doesn't pulls my strings at all.. i'm okay with SPMers and STPMers getting high score, but the only thing i want to see on TV is the answer to this Question that is asked to student that gets many A's or medium number of A's

Q1: How do you do it? what's your secret in getting this many A's?

A1: well i don't want to brag but, i did absolutely nothing. i never went to any of my class at school, i didn't study at all at home, i go clubbing during the weekend, okay i go during the weekdays too. and drinking and smoking keeps me awake the whole time during the exams..

Q2: Who do you thanked for your success?

A2: i wanted to thanked my teachers and my parents, but sadly that meant i would have to lie. seriously though, i only have myself to thank, my teachers said i would fail miserably, and my parents are either busy with work or fighting about their divorce. that about sums it up for my thanks. oh and yeah, i would mostly like to thank my friends that helped me forget all the trouble at home and school by bringing me out and such. and of course my girlfriend.

Q3: Any words to this years SPM/STPM facers?

A3: well i would mostly say study hard and smart, but it didn't work for me so all i need to say is study whenever, wherever you want. or you could do with a last minute preperation thing, like moments before the exam, you do your revisions, so you'll remember everything, seriously.

that would be something to watch, wouldn't it? maybe i could make a movie about it, you know like slumdog millionaire..

No comments: